Secure, Accurate Results
KENTECH GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS
KENTECH is your partner to provide investigative solutions. KENTECH Government Solutions is a leading provider of investigative and security related services to some of the largest law enforcement agencies in the U.S. Our growing nationwide staff of seasoned professionals come from the security, law enforcement, legal and investigative communities. Our professionalism and commitment to excellence allow our products to be on budget and in compliance with industry best practices. We deliver comprehensive information solutions to help public agencies make critical hiring decisions with confidence and speed.
We strive to eliminate the long turnaround time and frustrations of traditional government background investigations. Our process creates consistency across departments while offering candidates an organized, streamlined application experience.
The Right Solution For Government
VALUE PROPOSITION OF FEDERAL AGENCIES
• KENTECH provides complex background check services, including SSBI checks to Federal agencies.
• KENTECH provides fast response to special requirements.
• KENTECH does not take short cuts with background checks.
TYPES OF AGENCIES SUPPORTED
• Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
• U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF)
• U.S. Secret Service
• U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
• U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
• Dept. of Justice (DOJ)
• Dept. of State (DOS)
• Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS)
• Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
• Dept. of Agriculture (USDA)
• Dept. of Defense (DOD)
• U.S. Army
• Social Security Administration (SSA)
Small Business Status
• 8(a) Certified – US Small Business Administration (Expires 17 July 2021)
• Small Disadvantaged Business
KENTECH Consulting uses a proven 14-step background verification process for a 99% accuracy rate. Compliance is a factor in every industry. But there’s particular pressure on government agencies and contractors to maintain compliance with regulations. Our thorough, accurate background checks can help protect your eligibility for public projects.
Comprehensive Background Screening
Our searches of your candidates include:
- Single Scope Background Investigations >
- Neighborhood Surveys >
- National Criminal Database Search ›
- Social Media Intelligence ›
- Subject Interview & References ›
- National Agency Check with Law and Credit (NACLC)
561611 - Investigation Services (PRIMARY)
518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
561210 - Facilities Support Services
811212 - Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
541330 – Engineering Services