Consumer Dispute Request Form for Reinvestigation

We obtain information from public records, however as a Consumer Reporting Agency (CRA),  KENTECH is committed to FCRA practices of full disclosure to consumers as well as providing our clients with the most accurate and up to date information available. 

If you believe that our report incorrectly states what the public records show, you can have us reinvestigate our report by contacting our dispute department at 888-SIX CHEC, or by filling out our Consumer Request for Reinvestigation Form.